Monday, January 23, 2012

I want to be obedient

well sounds like a busy day there as well as for me here. i am being
transfered to the paradise valley zone as a district leader. it is a
long ways away and its in phoenix so im finally leaving mesa haha. its
really exciting cuz i will be district leader and i will have a car
but i am definately nervouse to go and do it. my companion is from
brazil and has been here like 6 months. i cannot spell his name cuz
its crazy haha but he is a really good guy i have met him before so i
am excited.
now for all the buisness back home people are goin on missions
like crazy its sooooo awesome except i get home and everyone is still
gone... i cannot believe madeline driving on her own kinda scares me
lol. thats so awesome that bridger did so well and that olivia won her
game! they are definately my siblings!
ha yeah grandma was tellin me that they wanted to take me to dinner
and i just said that if they wanna call president they can and if he
says yes i am happy to go, i would love to see them but now more than
ever im trying to be more obedient. i want to become who the Lord
would have me be and i have to be an example for those around me. but
if president gives me permission then i am totally fine with it, but
if not then i wont go.
so i already told you about transfers and what not. not much happened
this last week but we had a really good lesson last night with a lady
that we have been working with. her son is a member but she isnt and
she knows it is true and we invited her to pray about it and ask God
if this was the true church and she says i cant ask that question. we
were really confused and i remember just feeling like i needed to say
some stuff and i did and she asked why do you know its true, what
happened to you and i just bore my testimony to her and the spirit was
SOOOOO strong and then after i did i invited her again and i invited
her to pray about it again and she said she would and i know that her
simple prayer will change her life.
the family that was gung ho just kinda disappeared, we passed by but
they never had time or didnt answer and we could hear them inside. i
dont really like to think about that... the weather is amazing! i love
it, its starting to warm up again and i cant wait to not have to wear
my jacket all the time haha.
anyway im glad all is well there makes me happy to hear about all that.
i love you all sooo much!!!

love taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment